Follow my blog with Bloglovin Life and Flavours: WINE - VINHAS DE PEGÕES

terça-feira, 26 de setembro de 2017

WINE - VINHAS DE PEGÕES



For some years now, I´ ve been enjoying wine, and therefore I have several wines I choose as favourites. Today I will be describing one that I greatly appreciate.

The wine which is sold in the market consists of one or more grape castes. A caste is the quality or variety of grapes used in the making of a wine.


Portugal prides itself on producing high quality wine and has around 300 native grape varieties and other designations for wine varieties.


As for the "Vines of Pegões" - Vinhas de Pegões Wine - Touriga Nacional 2016 PORTUGAL, is in my opinion, a wonderful wine. Made from the Touriga Nacional mono caste, a noble and highly prized breed of grapes in Portugal. I consider it to have an
aroma and flavour which is very mild, fruity and floral.

This wine, served at room temperature, accompanies in perfection meat dishes and especially red meats and cheeses.


I recommend a late-
afternoon snack with goat's or sheep's cheese, honey, bread, olives and a glass of red wine.

It's so Portuguese!


I would like to inform you that this wine will be on sale at the PINGO DOCE supermarket Wine Fair until October 2, 2017.





Enjoy and have a great wine tasting!





 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário